First of all, let me start this post by congratulating every board exam passers out there. Just one more step and you are going to get that professional title you worked so hard for. I expect you already know the step by step procedure in applying for a professional ID, right?
Anyway, if you already know the procedure in applying for a PRC Id, and have already prepared all the necessary documents needed for a smooth application, then it’s time you prepare that pocket of yours for the fees that you need to pay upon applying for your professional card. Listed below is the breakdown of fees in the Application of Professional ID Card.
Summary of fees for PRC ID:
- Baccalaureate Fee – Baccalaureate ID cost around 1,050 pesos in total. That’s 600 pesos for the Registration Fee and 450 pesos for the Annual Fee.
- Non- Baccalaureate Fee – A total of 870 pesos is needed for the Non- Baccalaureate ID. That’s 450 pesos for the Registration Fee and an additional 420 pesos for the Annual Fee.
- Application of Certificate of Board Passing – A Regular Certificate of Board Passing cost about 75 pesos and the Express Certificate of Board Passing cost 200 pesos.
- Application of Certificate of Board Rating – A Regular Certificate of Board Rating cost 75 pesos and the Express Certificate of Board Rating cost 200 pesos. Pretty much the same as the application of certificate of board passing.
- Notary Public Assistance – This cost around 50 pesos or more depending on the number of documents you’ll need to notarized.
- Metered Documentary Stamp – This cost 25 pesos.
Disclaimer: The summary of fees above is just an estimate of the total fees in applying for a professional. The cost of the documents may change. Always make sure to bring extra cash just in case.