Pursuing architecture is no joke. This course is probably one of the hardest baccalaureate degree out there. Of course, this might be different from others, after all no majors are easy. That is why students who wished to pursue architecture needs to be very careful in choosing the schools or universities they’d enter.
Architecture focused on process, planning, designing, and constructing buildings, and many more. So in choosing a school, students should pick one that’s already established in this field. In other words, they need to choose a school that belongs to the top and have produced successful students.
But the real challenge is finding out what are the schools that are ranked on top. What schools produced students who passed and aced the Architect Licensure Examination? Well, here is the answer to that. Listed below are Universities that was ranked as top performing in the field of Architecture with the percentage of students who passed the licensure exam.
Top Performing Architecture Schools
- University of the Philippines Diliman – 100 percent passing rate. 22 out of 22 examinees passed the licensure exam.
- Ateneo De Davao University – 82.14 percent passing rate. 23 out of 28 examinees passed the licensure exam.
- University of Santo Tomas – 81.75 percent passing rate. 112 out of 137 examinees passed the licensure exam.
- Mapua Institute of Technology – Manila – 79.41 percent passing rate. 27 out of 34 examinees passed the licensure exam.
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines – Main – 75 percent passing rate. 36 out of 48 examinees passed the licensure exam.
- Technological University of the Philippines – Manila – 74.41 percent passing rate. 21 out of 29 examinees passed the licensure exam.
- University of San Carlos – 72.09 percent passing rate. 31 out of 43 examinees passed the licensure exam.
- Batangas State University – Alangilan – 71.79 percent passing rate. 28 out of 39 examinees passed the licensure exam.
- Western Mindanao State University – Zamboanga City – 70.83 percent passing rate. 17 out of 24 examinees passed the licensure exam.