Do you wish to take Aeronautical Engineering? You must first ask yourself, how much do you know about this course and to what extent would you go to take this? You must be wondering why I ask you this. Well, I did it because Aeronautical Engineering is hard. It’s not for the undecided. Let me first introduce you to Aeronautical Engineering.
Aeronautical Engineering involves the design and construction of aircrafts and that includes how they are powered, used, and controlled to ensure safe operation. Remember, you may not be the pilot but in a way, you are handling people’s life so make sure to do your job right.
With that said, be sure to enter the best school that offers this course. In this post, I will be sharing with you the ranking of the best flight school here in our country. Note that this ranking only displays the percentage of the Aeronautical Engineer Board Exam based on the results of 4 board exams which is November 2017, November 2016, November 2015, and November 2014. In addition to this, schools listed in this post are those who took the exam once. Yes, it doesn’t include those people who took the exam several times.
- Holy Angel University – 95 percent. 94 out of 98
- Philippine State College of Aeronautics – 78 percent. 188 out of 241
- PATTS College of Aeronautics – 58 percent. 293 out of 500
- FEATI University – 53 percent. 25 out of 47
- Cebu Aeronautical Technical School – 51 percent. 20 out of 39
- MATS College of Technology – 36 percent. 15 out of 41
- Aeronautical Academy of the Philippines – 7 percent. 1 out of 14.
Disclaimer: PATTS College of Aeronautics, FEATI University, Cebu Aeronautical Technical School, MATS College of Technology, and Aeronautical Academy of the Philippines did not achieved the overall passing rate of 64 percent. Only the Top 2 schools managed to achieve and surpass the passing rate.